TUBEX Holding GmbH takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the legal data protection regulations as well as with this privacy statement.
Generally, the use of our website is possible without entering the personal data. If personal data (for example name, address or e-mail address) are collected on our sites, it occurs, if possible, always on a voluntary basis. These data are not forwarded to third parties without your explicit consent.
We point out that data transmission on the internet (e.g. in case of communication via e-mail) may have safety gaps. A data protection against the access by third parties without gaps is not possible.
Name and address of the controller responsible for the data processing
The controller responsible according to the General Data Protection Regulation, other applicable data protection acts in the member states of the European Union and other provisions of data protection nature is:
TUBEX Holding GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0)711 470408-0
Fax: +49 (0)711 470408-79
In order to make the visit of our website more attractive and to enable to use certain features, we use the so called cookies on various sites. These are small text files which are stored on your devices. Some of cookies used by us are deleted at the end of the browser session, after closing your browser (so called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us or our partner companies (cookies of other service providers) to recognise your browser during the next visit (persistent cookies). When the cookies are used, they collect and process in their individual scope certain user information like browser and localisation data as well as IP addresses. The persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a programmed time, which may vary depending on the cookie.
The cookies serve partially to simplify the order process by storing the preferences (e.g. keeping the content of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit on the website). If the cookies which are implemented by us process also personal data, the processing occurs in compliance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 L. b GDPR either in order to execute the agreement or in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 L. f GDPR to safeguard our legitimate interests regarding the best possible functionality of the website as well as the customer friendly and effective arrangement of the site visit.
We possible work together with advertising partners who help us to design our internet offer more interesting for you. For that purpose, in this case during your visit on our website also cookies of our partner companies are stored on your hard disk (third-party cookies). If we work together with the above mentioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the usage of these cookies and the scope of the information collected each time in the framework of the following paragraphs.
Server log files
The sites provider collects and stores information automatically in the so-called server log files which your browser transmits automatically to us. They are:
- browser type and browser version
- used operating system
- referrer URL
- host name of the accessing computer
- date and time of the server inquiry
- amount of the sent data in byte
- your IP address (possibly in anonymised form)
These data are not associable with particular people. An integration of these data with other data sources is not made. The processing occurs in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 L. f GDPR based on our legitimate interest in stability and functionality improvement of our website. A transfer or other usage of the data takes no place. We reserve the possibility to check these data later, if we have concrete indications about their illegal use.
Please be advised that you may set up your browser in the way that you will be informed about the insertion of cookies and you will be able to decide about its acceptance or the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally exclude it. Every browser differs in the way in which it manages the cookies preferences. It is described in the help menu of every browser which explains how you can change your cookies preferences. You can find it for each browser under the following links:
Please note that in case of not acceptance of cookies the functionality of our website may be restricted.
Request per e-mail, telephone or telefax
If you contact us per e-mail, telephone or telefax, your request is saved and processed including all resulting from it personal data (name, request) to process your inquiry. We do not forward these data without your approval.
The processing of these data takes place based on Article 6 Paragraph 1 L. b GDPR, if your request is related to the execution of an agreement or is necessary to carry out measures before agreement. In all other cases the data processing depends on your consent (Article 6 Paragraph 1 L. a GDPR) and / or on our legitimate interests (Article 6 Paragraph 1 L. F GDPR), because we do have a legitimate interest in the effective processing of the requests which are sent to us.
The data sent to us by you through the contact requests remain with us, until you request us to delete them, you revoke your consent for storing or the purpose for data storing ends (for example after completed processing of your request). The mandatory legal provisions - in particular legal retention periods – remain unchanged.
Data processing for order handling
To handle your order we cooperate with service providers who support us totally or partially in the execution of the concluded agreements. If you charge us with a service provision or delivery of goods, your personal data will be used without your separate approval only to the extent, in which it is necessary to provide the service or to execute the agreement. In particular, the transfer of your data to the transport companies, credit institutions or other services used to provide this service or to execute the agreement are part of that.
The personal data which we collect are forwarded within the framework of the agreement execution e.g. to the transport company charged with the delivery, if it is necessary for the delivery of goods. We forward your payment details within the framework of the agreement execution to the charged credit institution, if it is necessary for the payment execution. The legal basis for the data forwarding is here Article 6 Paragraph 1 L. b GDPR.
We disclose the client accounts and personal data regarding the clients, if we are legally obliged to do so or if such disclosure is necessary to assert our general terms and conditions or other agreements or to protect our rights or the rights of our clients and of third parties.
Rights of the concerned party
The applicable data protection law grants you towards the responsible party regarding the processing of your personal data extensive rights of the concerned party (rights of information and of intervention) which we inform you below about:
- Right to information in accordance with Article 15 GDPR: you have in particular the right to information about your personal data which we process, the processing purposes, the categories of the processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients, to whom your personal data were or are disclosed, the planned storing time or the criteria for the storing time determination, the existence of a right to correct, to delete, to restrict the processing, to object to the processing, about a complaint with a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if the data was not collected from you by us, the existence of an automatic decision making including profiling and possibly meaningful information about the involved logic and the related to you range and the pursued effects of such processing as well as your right to inform which guaranties exist in accordance with Article 46 GDPR in case of transfer of your data in third countries;
- Right to correction in accordance with Article 16 GDPR: you have the right to correct without delay the related to you and untrue data and/or to complete your data stored by us which are incomplete;
- Right to erasure in accordance with Article 17 GDPR: you have the right to demand the erasure of your personal data when the conditions under Article 17 Paragraph 1 GDPR exist. However, this right does not exist in particular then, when the processing is necessary to execute the right to free expression of opinion and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, due to public interest or to assert, exercise or protect legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Article 18 GDPR: you have the right to demand the processing restriction of your personal data, as long as the disputed by you correctness of your data is being checked, if you reject the deletion of your data due to unlawful data processing and demand instead the processing restriction of your data, if you need your data to assert, exercise or protect of legal claims, after we do not need these data anymore having achieved the purpose or if you filed an objection due to the reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not determined yet, whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
- Right to notification in accordance with Article 19 GDPR: if you have exercised the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing towards the controller, he is obliged to notify all recipients to whom your personal data were disclosed about this rectification or erasure of data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be notified about these recipients.
- Right to data portability in accordance with Article 20 GDPR: you have the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to demand to transmit those data to another controller, if this is technically possible;
- Right to withdrawal of consent in accordance with Article 7 Paragraph 3 GDPR: you have the right to withdraw previous consents for data processing at any time with the effect for the future. In case of withdrawal we will erase the concerned data without delay, provided that the further processing may not be based on a legal basis for processing without approval. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- Right to complaint in accordance with Article 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
Due to safety reasons and for protection of transmission of confidential contents, like requests which you send to us as the site provider uses a SSL encryption. You can recognise an encrypted connection, when the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and there is a padlock sign in the browser line. When the SSL encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us may not be read by third parties.
Right to information, erasure, blocking
You have the right to free information at any time about your stored personal data, their origin and recipients and the purpose of data processing as well as the right to rectification, blocking or erasure of these data. About that and about further matters regarding personal data you may contact us at any time under the address given in the imprint.
If you have questions which could not be answered by this privacy statement or if you have questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you may contact our data protection officer who is also available in case of information requests, suggestions or complaints.
Data protection officer:
We maintain various safety measures pursuant to Article 32 GDPR (technical and organisational measures) for protection of your personal data. If you contact us per e-mail, we point out that the confidentiality of the transmitted information cannot be guaranteed. The content of e-mails may by potentially seen by third parties. Therefore we recommend that you send us confidential information by mail.
Objection to advertising e-mails
The use of the contact data published within the imprint obligation to send a not explicitly requested advertisement and information materials is not allowed. The operators of this site expressly reserves the right to legal steps in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertisements, possibly via spam emails.
Right to object
If we process your personal data within a weighing of interests due to our prevailing legitimate interest, you have the right due to the reasons resulting from your particular situation to lodge an objection against such processing at any time with the effect for the future.
If you exercise your right to object, we end the processing of the concerned data. However, a further processing is reserved, when we are able to confirm legitimate grounds for the processing which prevail your interests, basic rights and fundamental freedoms or if the processing serves to assert, exercise or protect the legal claims.
If we process your personal data to provide direct advertising, you have the right to object against the processing of your personal data for such purpose at any time. You may exercise the objection as described above.
If you exercise your right to object, we end the processing of the concerned data for the purpose of direct advertising.
Personal data storing period
The period for which the personal data will be stored is based on the respective legal retention period (e.g. trade and tax law retention periods). After the expiry of the period the appropriate data are routinely deleted, provided that they are not necessary anymore for the execution of the agreement or agreement initiation and/or no legitimate interest exists on our side to store the data further.
Updated of the privacy statement
If TUBEX Holding GmbH implements new products or services, changes the internet procedure or if the internet and IT safety technology develops, this privacy statement will be updated. The amendments will be published on this site.